Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I don't understand

I just don't understand how someone can be sooooooo against gay rights? How does someone being gay and getting married and adopting children effect your life? I don't understand how a gay couple who is in a monogmous relationship and follows the laws and does NOT hurt anyone such a problem? You don't agree with their lifestyle, ok fine. No one is asking you to. Sometimes, I don't agree/understand others lifestyles, so therefore i DON'T follow them MYSELF. I had someone tell me one time and i quote "Being gay is a sin, the bible says it is." While he is saying this he is living and having premarital sex with his girlfriend(something the bible also says is a sin). Hypocrite much!!!!!!! Of course i don't think there is anything wrong with premarital sex(as long as your smart about it), but please people stop picking and choosing things you follow from the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment